Valorum care are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to supervise & deploy staff within their allocated team at John Masefield House in Abingdon, ensuring the provision of care, personal support, daily living tasks & activities.
Who were looking for:
- Our Senior support workers must be kind, compassionate and genuinely enthusiastic about the care and wellbeing of our service users
- Our Senior support workers must be confident in managing a care team.
- Our Senior support workers MUST be reliable and flexible.
- 2/3 years previous care experience
- NVQ qualified to level 2/3
What we offer you:
- Free enhanced Child and adult workforce DBS
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and shadowing
- Access to funding for NVQ qualifications
- Guaranteed hours contract available
- 12 hour shifts 8-8
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as satisfactory referencing.
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for this role, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90659359