An opportunity has arisen to come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local empoyer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us. The Position
An opportunity to come and join the high performing Construction
team as a Lecturer in Heating and Ventilation
at the Bispham Campus has become available, working 37 hours on a permanent basis. The post offers an annual leave allowance of 50 days (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to join the Teachers Pension Scheme with 23% employer contributions.
No teaching experience? B&FC offer the opportunity to undertake a fully funded relevant teaching qualification whilst you work.Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
How to Apply
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
- In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.