Department: Customer Services : Education
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020
Lochgilphead Primary School is looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant.
Applicants should note that:
- This posts is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Helen Dickie, Head of Teaching and Learning
- Telephone : 01546 602747
- Reference ARB06994/CME00921
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now
button at the top of this page.Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not
accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now
button on this page.