Assistant Manager, Financial Services Audit Manager, Financial Services Audit Edinburgh OR Glasgow Attractive salary and benefits
Fyte are delighted to bring to market Audit Assistant Manager
opportunities within a Big 4
Professional Services Firm. The role would be best suited for motivated and ambitious qualified CA's
from a Financial Services or Investment Management background and operating at the desired role level. Due to the current climate, all onboarding is in place and working from home in the short term. What's the role?
The role will to be to support the delivery of external audit and advisory services to clients and in return you will be rewarded with new challenges in a dynamic, supportive and fast paced environment. With access to leading training and development, you will be provided with the skills and knowledge to progress, working alongside our people and clients.
The key responsibilities of the role will include delivering high quality audit engagements from planning through to reporting, dealing with technical and complex accounting judgements, managing key client relationships, driving continuous improvement through innovation and transformation and responding to feedback to enhance the quality of audits. As well as, contributing to strategic insight as part of a wider community to grow the team and develop strategy and play a key role in development through mentorship and management of diverse teams to ensure recognition for contributions.
Whilst this role is primarily focused on the delivery of external audit services, opportunities may become available to fuel your development in non-audit client engagements across finance transformation, risk, controls and other areas. What we're looking for?
What you'll get?
- Relevant professional qualification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA, ICAS or equivalent
- Experience in the financial services sector, either as an external auditor, working within a financial services institution, in an advisory or business consulting capacity to similar organisations, or in the regulation of such institutions
- Experience in financial services accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Knowledge of external or internal auditing techniques (including risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approach, controls testing, substantive testing) - knowledge of PCAOB audit standards desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication, and team management
- Experience in developing project deliverables (proposals, reports, presentations) to a high standard
- Highly motivated approach, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment
- Good team playing skills with good organisation, planning and coaching skills
You'll receive a competitive remuneration package, flexible benefits where you can select the benefits that matters to you, excellent L&D and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Marsha Ford in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9110 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org