Summary of Role:
The Training Analyst is responsible to the Training Design Lead for the training analysis due diligence audit baseline of MOD DSAT documentation across multiple MOD sites and the development of a standardised analysis and design processes. Main Duties:
Be a member of a small team whose responsibilities are the due diligence, auditing, analysis and collating of DSAT Documentation & processes across multiple MOD sites and organisations. Main duties include:
- Assist in the establishment of a training analysis governance structure and performance measurement baseline in coordination with other stakeholders
- The conduct of due diligence and discovery activities for training analysis
- The identification of the current state of training analysis and course design materials at the time of contract service commencement
- Assist in the development of implementation plans for successful transition of training analysis and course design materials from initial state to a standardised methodology across multiple sites
- Gathering and reviewing existing training documentation
- Interviewing subject matter experts to collate required data
- Participate in internal workshops to discuss and agree findings from analysis
- Write reports on the findings of the analysis
- Any other duties required to complete the due diligence audit.
The Training Analyst should have experience of taking an organisation through an organisational change process and will require a good working knowledge of the processes applied to training analysis, have experience of development and delivery environments and have contributed to the analysis of significant training courses. The Training Analyst will have:
- A good working knowledge of the training analysis processes
- Experienced and capable of building and maintaining effective teams
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and within the customer organisation
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Report writing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fine attention to detail
- Good level of IT knowledge
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of:
- UK Ministry of Defence procedures and policies
- Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
Should have some experience of:
About Raytheon UK
- Life cycle programme management process and execution
- Programme management tools and applications
- High level of determination to succeed
- Integrity and honesty; able to deliver bad news as well as good
- Energy and drive; willing to work long hours when required
- Staying power; maintains personal motivation over the long haul
- Courage; able to make the difficult decisions as well as the easy ones.
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space businessAbout Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses - Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.possibilities . Diversity:
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists,
Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant 'Gold Award' Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers. 165740
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.