Protocol Education are looking for support heroes to help our young learners in schools across Essex get back on track following such a lengthy period out of school routine.
School leaders that we have been speaking to are concerned about the obvious social and emotional impacts that the lockdown period is having on our young people. We are supporting our partner schools by providing staff that can be available to support their pupils when they return to school.
Do you have skills or experience in any of the following areas?
• Anxiety & Mental Health
• Social & Emotional well-being and development
• Behaviour support
• Disaffected pupils & Persistent absenteeism
• Pupil engagement
• Childhood Trauma
• Confidence, resilience and self esteem
• Separation anxiety and attachment disorders
• Transition and reintegration into education
Do you have a positive, energetic and resilient approach with a caring, patient and nurturing nature?
We're keen to hear from recent Graduates who are thinking of a career in teaching or Newly Qualified teachers (NQTs) who would like to develop their experience working with individuals or small groups of pupils.
Maybe be you are recently retired from teaching, but would like to offer support in your local schools to help the children recover from the loss of learning and the social impact of COVID-19.
We want to hear from you.
Protocol Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
• Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
• Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Protocol Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Protocol Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements