The maintenance assistant is part of a multidisciplined Reactive and PPM Team who provide Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance across a large multi building, multi tenanted commercial site. The Maintenance Assistant will provide support to the wider team where 2 man working is required. They will also carry out tasks such as, but not limited to; meter readings, L8 Flushing and temperature monitoring. The maintenance Assistant will also accompany sub contractors as and when required.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm
Pay: £22,50 per annum
* Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule. Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
* Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
* Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
* Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
* Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the tasks allocated to you.
* Escort specialist sub-contractors working on site as required
* Liaising with the relevant managers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
* Provide feedback in relation to work and equipment as required.
* Complete adhoc tasks as requested by line manager.
* Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements along with SITE Specific Rules & Regulations