As a growing family business currently employing approx. 250 people in the UK, Dunster House Ltd is an established international family run Company that Manufactures and Retails a large variety of Timber Lifestyle Products that are sold throughout the UK from our various sites in Bedford, Scunthorpe, Warminster, Faversham, Basingstoke and Liverpool.
We are looking for flexible 7.5t Drivers with a Digital Tachograph and Driver Qualification Card to help deliver our Timber Lifestyle Products. You will be working out of our Bedford Branch.
The daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure vehicle is loaded correctly and the weights comply
- Check that all items for delivery are present
- Ensure all correct paperwork is prepared
- Driving the vehicles sensibly and within the speed limits
- Maintaining the vehicle after delivery by clearing rubbish and washing
- Adhering to the DVSA tacho rules and regulations
- Unloading the goods to customers with assistance
- Following Company Policy and Procedure
- Ensuring all driver paperwork is completed and allocated accordingly
- Working away from home for one or two nights per week
- Must have clean or near clean driving licence
- Carry out all other requests from management on an adhoc or regular basis as required.
Normal hours of work are an average of 42 per week between Monday and Friday with a 07.30 start. Some Weekend and Bank Holiday work also required.
If you want to join our team, please send you CV along with a cover letter detailing your current salary and your salary expectations to our Recruitment Team or via post to Human Resources, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Bedford, MK41 0LF.