Management Accountant - Newcastle - £29,000-£34,000pa
Your new company
This exciting business is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Management Accountant, looking to develop and progress their career even further.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the completion of weekly and monthly accounts on an accurate and timely basis.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, inclusive of journal entries, accruals & Prepayments
- Review and sign-off monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing Customer & Supplier account application.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stock valuation and analysis, including annual stock take
- Credit control for assigned accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales List, Intrastat
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be studying towards (ideally nearing completion of) CIMA / ACCA and will have worked in a similar role. You will have excellent communications skills across all levels and can produce timely and accurate data to various deadlines.
What you'll get in return
This role will offer an attractive career development package, along with full study support if required.