Field-based IT Support Analyst - 1st/2nd Line - Field-based - New
Salary: £25,000 + Good Benefits
A leading organisation requires an IT Support Analyst to join ts groiwng support function. Please note, the successful candidate will be required to travel to other sites and must hold a clean, current UK driving license.
Duties will include the following:
* First/second line investigation and diagnosis.
* Managing life-cycle of incidents and requests, escalating as appropriate and closing when the user is satisfied.
* Installation and maintenance of desktop hardware.
* Regular patching and maintenance of desktops and laptops.
* The ability to resolve a range of IT issues across a range of technology (detailed below)
* A good understanding of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016) and other software applications such as Microsoft Office, Office365, SharePoint, Radius, VLANs, deployment technologies such as MDT
* Good knowledge of back-end systems such as network file servers, backup technologies
* Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, domains, sub-domains
* Basic knowledge of email archiving and retrieval processes, including email security setup (experience with Mimecast would be useful, though not essential)
* Knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure i.e. network switches, patch leads (network cabs)
* Ability to install IT equipment and swap out components and able to diagnose
* Excellent communication skills - all mediums/all levels
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Please send CV for an informal chat and full job description.
Please note, travel required between sites.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90743119