- Progressive tech, fully remote.
- Government backing and a global leader in their field.
- Hybrid mobile apps in the animal bioscience space.
I'm supporting a digital-first business in a search for an experienced React/React Native Developer to be based at their amazing office in the idyllic Cotwolds (you can work fully remote too if you like). The company are a small but growing animal bioscience specialist, leaders in their field with a global product reach that spreads across America, Europe & Australasia. Their patented technology positions them with a huge offering with Government backing, which brings a need for new hires to play an integral part in creating & enhancing their digital products. What skills you'll need
- Commercial experience with React and related workflows (Flux, Redux).
- Eye for usability with knowledge of building apps across iOS/Android (React Native).
- Understanding of integrating RESTful API's, AWS API's and 3rd party libraries.
- Knowledge of cloud-native development with an appreciation for DevOps.
- Ideally you'll have examples of apps released on the App Store/Play Store.
React Native experience is not essential, but you must be able to upskill quickly.What you'll be doing
Though this role can be based fully remote, you'll be expected to work highly Agile with regular sprints and tight deadlines. You'll be supporting the design and development of hybrid mobile apps offering an eye for usability & scalability. The nature of the service offering means UI is incredibly important, apps developed will need to be "pixel-perfect" and must align with stakeholder requirements meaning clear & regular communication is key. You'll also maintain these applications moving forward, diagnosing/fixing bugs along the way and making sure that app performance feels native throughout. What you'll get in return for your talents
As outlined above this is a crucial role to the company, so if you work hard and progress alongside the business, you will be heavily rewarded. The salary is flexible on experience and you will be entitled to 25 days holiday (which can increase), flexi-time/remote work, a healthy pension, on-site parking and the chance to upskill/train/attend conferences working with modern tech across a very diverse product base.What's next?
Like the sound of this one? Share your CV with Joe or give us a call to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90742346