As the Technical Project Manager, you will join a leading technology group managing the electronic development projects.
The Technical Project Manager role will be responsible for the cost, schedule, performance, and customer relations aspect of their technical projects. You will work in close partnership with the RF, Optical, Mechanical, and System Engineers while leading the development of the product through design and verification stages.
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with customer management for product development projects/programs
- Must have a technical engineering background
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must have experience with electronic development, ideally at component level
If you wish to apply or have any queries with regards to the Technical Project Manager position please contact Emily Wright
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90748373