Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - 52K plus extensive package - Glasgow or Kirkintilloch
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Telecoms organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Telecoms industry.
Reporting directly to the National Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager the HSEQ Manager will be responsible for attending regular client and contractor meetings, creating reports and will also be involved in integrating a new management system.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be organised, manage a HSEQ Advisor and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
Based in an office in Glasgow or Kirkintilloch with flexible home working arrangements, the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will also travel to sites and offices across Scotland and UK wide as required.
The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Attending regular client, internal and contractor meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of a new integrated management system
- Managing and lead a growing team. Initially 1 Advisor with the prospect of recruiting and growing a further team.
- Creating and review policies and procedures
- Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working around DNO Networks and knowledge of fixed mobile networks and/or mobile networks.
- Experience working in Telecommunications or Utilities as a minimum.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Previous management experience is desirable.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £45-£52k + Company car or car allowance (£6.1k) + fuel card and travel expenses + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment