Are you production orientated and want to be a part of a fast-paced engineering team?
We're hiring for a MIG Welder
to join a family run engineering company in the High Peak
. The company manufactures a range of products for merchandising such as shelving, racking and signs.What's on offer?
What will you be doing as a MIG Welder?
- £9.25 per hour (due to increase after successful completion of probation)
- Regular overtime opportunities + target related bonuses scheme
- Week 1: 6am-2pm Monday - Friday (40hrs)
- Week 2: 2pm-12am Monday - Thursday (40hrs)
What do you need?
- Working on a production line tack and spot welding
- Producing metal products according to customer specifications
- Using multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes
- Experienced in JIG work
- To be production orientated
- To have a minimum of 1 years MIG welding experience
- To be flexible due to having to workday & evening shifts
- To have access to your own transport
- The ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions
- To complete a weld test at interview stage
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced production environment with achievable targets and a great working environment, then apply today or speak with Josh for more information on 0161 249 8120.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.