Sheet Metal Worker
We are recruiting for a Sheet Metal Worker in Burnley.
Requirements of a Sheet Metal Worker
- Experience of working with stainless steel is a must
- Sheet Metal Experience
- Metal Fabrication Experience
- Time served
- Exceptional TIG welding ability
- Up to £13.50 an hour dependant on skill level
- Monday to Friday days
- Permanent contract
Role of a Sheet Metal Worker
- Must have TIG experience and evidence shown on CV. High-quality consistent welding is a must (majority of work involves stainless steel / TIG welding).
- Must have previous sheet metal fabrication experience
- Strict high-quality finish/standards
- Interpret and fabricate from detailed engineering drawings
- Use own initiative, self-motivated
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping, quality and health & safety procedures
- Reliable and punctual.
Benefits of working for Extra Personnel as a Sheet Metal Worker
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage references
- Employed Status
- Permanent Positions available
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.