We have an exciting career opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join us on a full time employed basis. The role offers a basic salary of up to £30k depending on experience.
Stagemount Ltd is an exciting, fast-paced growing lender within the FCA authorised financial services sector.
We are committed to providing industry-leading service to its customers, but also providing a fun and professional working environment for our team.
The right candidate will be working as part of a small, lean and experienced team an entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Financial Analyst role and responsibilities:
- Analyse and investigate monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts
- Proactively analyse business performance to ensure the business meets targets/KPIs
- Improvement of the rules around the customers applications and autonomy of the decision-making process
- Use analysis to provide feedback to Management team and to support the Operations Manager and Managing Director in the strategic decision making process
- Analysis of deviances, particularly signs of under-performance and devising strategies to address and recover these dips
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Build financial reports using the IT systems and to provide system requirements to develop reporting suite
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Anti-Money Laundering Reporting (SARS, potentially becoming MLRO)
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Preparing complex reports to track KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complex reporting to regulatory bodies
- Presenting the outcomes and objectives to all the departments
- Updating the model to track against our monthly/annual targets
- Comparing forecast to actual results and presenting discrepancies to senior management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in financial services
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of High-cost short-term lending
- Experience of Salesforce advantageous
What we offer our financial analyst:
- An employed role with basic salary and bonus opportunities.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Dress down Friday's each week
- Free tea, coffee and milk for all staff
- Fully paid for Christmas party each year
- Free membership to "Perk box" app - including a free weekly Café Nero drink and free monthly Cinema ticket
- A fun and energised office with opportunity for growth for individuals that go "over and above"