Insight Analyst - (Field Marketing)
Cosine is the UK's fastest growing and multi award winning field marketing agency with a reputation for being the leaders in Business Insight and Analytics.
Due to this continued success, we are looking for a high calibre Insight Analyst professional to join our highly successful Business Insights Team - Axis who are the consultancy arm of the Cosine Group.
Axis seek strategic partnerships with brands, sales and marketing agencies to optimise performance by applying our Insight Toolkit & transformational thinking. We work data to create insight that optimises strategy and return on investment for our retail and B2B marketing channels.
The successful applicant will be a 'data and insight expert' who will lead the retail and B2B marketing insight set-up of new client activities to deliver effective and efficient data solutions for clients and to provide compelling insights and recommendations. By working with the Data Solutions, Field and Commercial teams and 3rd party agencies, undertaking own research and influencing key internal and external decision makers you will deliver continuous change and achievement of key success criteria.
In return, you can expect genuine career development and exposure to some of the biggest Global companies and brands with complete accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our corporate objective of excellence in 'Insight led Sales'.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Retail, marketing, supply chain or SME landscape
* Able to operate on own initiative
* Constructing data models to evaluate marketing success e.g. ROI
* Working with market, category or consumer data (e.g. EPOS, TGI, GfK)
* Able to communicate complex ideas with clarity and credibility and to build positive relationships with colleagues and clients
* End to end marketing analytics - data capture & report design, segmentation, consumer targeting and campaign evaluation using quantitative and qualitative techniques
* Advanced Excel data handling and model building
* Data visualisation tools for dashboard construction & maintenance (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
* PowerPoint to present compelling insight
Desirable Skills and Experience
* Field, shopper and experiential marketing disciplines & tactics
* Understanding B2C and/or B2B sales acquisition process
* Understanding consumer purchasing behaviour
* Designing or identifying key success criteria for sales & marketing campaigns
* Data capture technology and application e.g. Salesforce
* Statistical theory e.g. sampling, hypothesis testing, regression
* Geo-spatial analytics and mapping software
* Knowledge of how retailers, brands & SMEs generate profitable sales
Dependent on experience we offer an attractive package comprising;
* Salary from £25,000 to £30,000 negotiable dependent on experience
* 26 Days (Pro rata)
* Pension & flexible benefits scheme
Location: Thame, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: permanent
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Cosine are an equal opportunities employer