Howarth Morris are recruiting for a very successful, global/ well known organisation in Warrington. Based in the Commercial accounts team this new
6 months Fixed Term Contract position has been created to meet the evolving demands of this rapidly expanding organisation.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance, the successful Commercial Analyst will possess previous Financial Modelling experience and be comfortable in a fast paced and ever changing environment. You will be proficient with excel and be able to comfortably use ERP systems.
The successful Commercial Analyst will provide Commercial support to the Finance Team, Business Development Team & Legal Team. You will be in an influential position in the Commercial finance team and have great exposure to Senior Management.
- Project Accounting
- Support tenders and strategic projects by developing key Financial Models & Analysis
- Liaison /persuade and influence key stakeholder's to develop financial projections
- Production of financial dashboards and presentation materials to communicate findings & commercial implications to key stakeholder's and senior Directors
- Populating external tender templates with correct data ensuring compliance with bid docs
- Ensuring development of incisive commercial knowledge in support of development objectives
- Qualified/ Part Qualified (Finalist) ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Finance Modelling
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Fully IT literate, able to adopt new systems with ease
- Confidence to challenge operational management when appropriate
- Ability to build strong relationships with site based operational contacts
- Must be able to clearly explain/interpret complex financial issue to non financial operational contacts
This is a rare and impressive opportunity for an Commercial Analyst looking for a role in which you can make a real difference to the finance team and wider business growth of a well know global brand. Plus this opportunity will provide you with a stepping stone into a well known organisation and great exposure to company Directors and Heads of Finance. This fantastic opportunity comes with a generous benefits package including:-
Salary circa £45k (Dependant on experience), 25 days holiday, Group Pension, 4x Salary Life Cover - Discounts - Voucher schemes, Free on site parking, Opportunity to work and Develop for a Global Leader.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local
and UK wide opportunities.