Illuminate Technologies provides innovative solutions for public safety, cyber threat detection and legal compliance for critical network infrastructure. Our solutions address network cyber security requirements in 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G mobile infrastructures, virtualized network infrastructures and carrier IP networks. Illuminate's group revenue was approximately $100 million in 2019 and included sales from traditional government services, proprietary technologies and blended solutions incorporating elements of both.
Illuminate is seeking a Management Accountant to join its Finance team in Edinburgh. The role will support the Illuminate Technologies business, playing an integral part in the advancement of the Group Finance function. The position provides varied experience in a newly established company with ambitious growth prospects.
You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa applications or extensions at this point. Main Responsibilities
Core Skill Set
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, Balance Sheet reconciliations and P&L analytics.
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting financials to key business stakeholders.
- Liaising with external auditors and assisting with statutory accounts preparation.
- Ownership of purchase ledger, sales invoicing and credit control activities.
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of VAT returns and financials for external tax advisors.
- Key contact for international bookkeepers.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects for local and Group Finance.
- Newly qualified accountant (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Proactive individual, who enthusiastically accepts new challenges.