A Senior Threat Hunting Analyst required by a prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices.
As the Senior Threat Hunting Analyst you will develop and lead the new Threat Hunting capability at the heart of the threat hunting service. This is part of a portfolio of cyber security services provided by the Enterprise Cyber business to their internal and external clients. You will proactively search for and detect advanced persistent threats, develop and lead a team to do this including training and coaching junior cyber analysts, developing the companies threat hunting capability What's in it for the Senior Threat Hunting Analyst?
Skills for the Senior Threat Hunting Analyst
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Hold current SC clearance and be willing to go through DV
- Proactively search and detect advanced persistent attacks underway on a system
- Experience in alert monitoring, incident response and technical forensics
- Strong understanding of network and endpoint characteristics, and normal behaviour thereof
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK, GPG-13 and CIS 20
- SQL queries, REGEX expressions and PowerShell/bash scripts
- Proven track record of working in an information security role in an operational environment
- Experience of utilizing Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) experience
- Ability to lead, and work effectively with, individuals with varying levels of experience
- Experience utilizing threat hunting tools and big data platforms
If you have the essential skills and you are a Senior Threat Hunting Analyst
wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.