Travail Education are a dedicated Teacher Recruitment Agency with over 30 years combined experience of working with Teachers, Teaching Support Staff and Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Schools across the East Midlands.
Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
Even in these trying times Travail Education are still recruiting, we have seen a huge demand for expereinced Primary Teaching Assistants in the local area since the start of the new term and we are now looking for more Teaching Assistants to join our team who can commit to full time contracts either on a short term or long term basis who have the following qualities:
* Passionate about education and pupils learning development and progress
* Knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and standards
* An engaging personality and teaching style
* Has high expectations
* Able to build a strong rapport with the pupils and communicate effectively
* Good behaviour management
* Team player
* SEN experience a bonus but not essential!
Our partner Primary schools are very welcoming of Travail Education's Teaching Assistants and it really doesn't take long to feel like part of the school team, the benefits of working with Travail Education are:
* Variety- Have the opportunity to work across different schools in your area on a short or long term basis.
* Return to Teaching- Ideal for thos who have had a break from teaching and want to ease themselves back into the classroom
* Pay- get paid a highly competitive daily rate, payable weekly through the traditional PAYE method
* Support - You have access to your Travail consultant 7 days a week from 7am until 10pm.
Travail Education are able to offer you all of the above, what we require from you is:
* 2 Years of traceable work/study references
* Fully Enhanced DBS, registered on the DBS Update Service or you must be prepared to purchase a new one
* Preferably hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification, although not essential but a minimum of 6 months experience in a classroom environment is required.
If you would like further information on how to access Teaching Assistant opportunities at our Primary schools in Grantham and the surrounding villages please call Jason or pop your CV over to us and we'll call you.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance