Role: Production Fitter
Based: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Salary: up to £28k basic + overtime + benefits - 6mth contract
Our client innovates, designs, manufactures and installs their own range of world-class CNC machinery that is used within the uPVC double glazing industry. They are the market leader in supplying fully automatic sawing and machining centres for the preparation of window frames, doors and conservatories.
Due to growth and the success of the business they now need to appoint a Production Fitter who will be fully involved in ensuring all products leaving the factory are commissioned and set up to the highest specifications. Whilst this is a 6-month contract it could lead to a permanent role if the circumstances allow.
* A Team player who accepts individual accountabilities
* Experienced in aspects of mechanical assembly of automated machinery.
* Experience of working to technical drawings.
* Demonstrate the ability to think outside of the box, be innovative.
* Pneumatic and electrical experience preferred
* Be physically fit enough to carry out all aspects of machine building.
* Mechanical Assembly to detailed engineering drawings.
* Fault finding mechanical and pneumatic issues.
* Adhering to timescales.
* Adherence to company rules and procedures.
* Meeting delivery schedules
* Working safely
* Right first time/quality
* Communicate and feedback
* Financially aware
* Own time management
38.5 hour week with expected overtime (Mon - Friday and Saturdays)
5 weeks holiday - pro rata
Minimum 5 years in a similar role