- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- Solid C++ development experience on Linux
- Good understanding of code optimization and high performing applications
- Experience with order management, exchange connectivity or market data handling for Equities, FX or fixed income products will be an added advantage
- Python, SQL and/or scripting experience considered a plus.
- Interest in automated trading systems.
- Knowledge of trading, settlement and/or market interfaces considered a plus.
Successful candidates will develop and maintain front to back trading infrastructure for global frameworks for algorithmic trading, real-time risk management, market connectivity, trade reporting and trade surveillance.
For a confidential chat: +44 20 3141 8026 & firstname.lastname@example.org