We have an opportunity for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) team in Leicester! HBT Industrial FIRE group is in the process of reimagining the next generation Industrial FIRE Panel & peripherals requiring creative Hardware engineers with strong proven experience on functional safety (IEC 61508 certification). Senior Hardware Engineer responsibilities
- Responsibility to architect an end-to-end technical solution
- Develop hardware design for panels, loop cards, etc with alignment to cybersecurity
- Working with Designers to develop and certify on a long-cycle development of a new system
- Provide guidance on safety principles on new system development
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering with specialisation in hardware design.
- 8+ years of Hardware design & Development with IEC 61508 certification
- Certified Functional safety engineer - expertise designing Safety Integrity Level (SIL 3) ideally in Fire panel & peripheral development
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Working at an industry leader within Fire & Safety Systems
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.