Secondary Trainee Teachers
Job Title: Secondary Trainee Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £120- £150
Location: Greater Manchester
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you an experienced Secondary School Teacher looking for local work?
Milk Education have a large portfolio of Secondary Schools working collaboratively on a day to day, short term and long term basis. As a result we are looking for exceptional teachers looking to work across our schools in and around the Bolton area.
With work initially starting on a day-day basis, we also pro-actively work on your behalf in order to secure long term work if that is what you are looking for.In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant,Privacy Statement