Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Will Love This Job:
As a member of the Corporate Actions team you will excel in executes routine and complex transactions with general supervision referring the most complex and risk related transactions to management. Interacts with customers to assess problems and gather information that must be escalated. Also have an understanding of the operational procedures and systems but will be expected to undergo training to keep up the pace of operational changes and to develop appropriate levels of subject matter expertise.
The Announcements team under Principal & Income handles the timely process and accurate creation of corporate action event notifications for all dividend and redemption events. The Announcement team's core functions are to monitor dividend and redemption event announcements, update and resolve exceptions as required and to facilitate efficient interaction between paying agents/issuers and ourselves.Your Responsibilities
NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above.Your Talents Needed For Success:
- Processing routine and complex transactions related to specific asset service functions.
- Conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving and escalating the results of any manual or automated regulatory/compliance related screening conducted by the department.
- Undertaking training of more junior team members as and when required.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures set forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Maintaining an unrelenting focus on meeting the needs/requests of our clients; including responding to client inquiries timely and accurately (in line with departmental benchmarks/metrics), and in resolving, and/or escalating problems promptly.
- Aligning risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!About DTCC:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not essential
- Previous data entry and analysis experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets desirable but not essential
- Ability to work well in a team
- MS Office
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.