Content Manager Content / Copywriting / PR / SEO
- Are you able to write engaging digital content?
- Do you want to work in a fast-growing digital agency?
- Do you have a work hard, play hard mentality!
- Based near Manchester Airport. Easily commutable from Manchester, Warrington and Northwich.
- If the above ticks a box or two, drop Jonny a call on 07889 558 606
Sourced by @TechCareers_NW
- your 24/7 twitter feed of the latest IT vacancies across the North West. WHO ARE WE?
As an agency which prides itself on it's disruptive campaigns to it's clients, we are now on the lookout for a Content Manager, with a focus towards B2C/B2B to help promote the voice of their brands. The ideal candidate (hopefully you) will be taking full ownership of their Content / Copywriting / PR / SEO to join us on our adventure to continue and drive to disrupt the digital industry. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
You will be servicing our highly valued clients daily, acting as a strong link between their brand and our agency. You will be completing campaign research, both on target audiences and also competitor analysis and movements. Alongside this you will need to build strong relations with the media, through both digital methods. Whilst you are here you will be taken under the wing of our talented Head Of SEO who is a guru and well known in the industry. This will provide you with the day to day skills and exposure to team management to further yourself within the agency and in your career (all whilst being in the comfort of your own home). WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- 2 years hands on content experience
- Excellent content writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A google analytics wiz
- Accurate and concise reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident in speaking with clients.
- Team management experience
- Agency experience
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on 07889 558 606 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableJonny or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Jonny Clarke in Google! I look forward to hearing from you. Content / Copywriting / PR / SEO