**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH**Job Title: Assistant Product Manager Reports To: Senior Product ManagerDepartment: Girls - Jersey / Swimwear / Nightwear Job Role:
Drive and maximize the Next Sourcing sales and profit for your given departments of Girls Jersey, Swimwear and Nightwear. Work together with UK buying and Design teams to be able to achieve best sales. Ensuring the right suppliers and product strategies are implemented to deliver the best offer for Next.Job Responsibility Including But Not Limited To:
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Management of all customer visits & buying trips, ensuring trips are well prepared and that visitors are always impressed.
- Work with the UK buying and design teams to understand the needs of the Customer
- Work with the merchandising and technical teams within the local office to ensure the product offers are backed-up by excellent service and quality. In particular, development samples and price quotes must always be fast and accurate.
- Establish and implement product and sourcing strategies to achieve the sales target with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager
- Work together with the Fabric Sourcing team, if applicable, in your country to ensure key seasonal fabrics are presented. In case there is not a Fabric Team in your country the Product Manager will be responsible for sourcing the fabric
- Deliver and present the season's key product and trim trends at the target UK RSP, in order to drive your department sales in accordance with the UK critical path
- Set sales budgets for the responsible products category / department with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager together.
- Monitor status of sales against the budget on a continual basis and react as necessary
- Preferable 3-5 years with relevant experience in the product category (Girls - Jersey / Swimwear / Nightwear)
- Experience working with the UK market is advantageous
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Strong design or product development background in relevant garment group
- Bachelor degree in associated field is an advantage
- Strategic thinker to be able to offer a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive garment technical knowledge for all product categories
- Must have strong leadership skills and be an exceptional team player
- Resourceful, energetic and a real self-starter
- Confident presenter