Vehicle Technician / Mechanics (Automotive)
The Trade Centre UK are now recruiting Vehicle Technicians
for the fastest growing brand in the automotive sector. The UK's largest car showroom is looking for highly trained, thorough, focused Vehicle Technicians to work in a dynamic team environment.
We are looking for experience and an attitude that drives not only themselves but others in the team - to maintain efficiency within the department week in week out.
We want the best, the very best! - If that is you, then you will be rewarded with one of the best packages in the industry.
If you Are Level 3 Qualified with over 5 years experience, then we want to hear from you.The Role:
- Carry out pre delivery inspections on vehicles delivered to the branch ready for sale
- Order parts necessary to carry out any maintenance on vehicles
- Oversee the workload managing time efficiently to carry out necessary works
- Responsible for final QC of sold vehicles before they are driven away
- Comprehensive knowledge of many different models of vehicles
- 5 years - time served mechanical experience as a minimum requirement
- Sound knowledge and previous experience with electrical faults
- Full knowledge of Health & Safety and cleanliness within a workshop environment
- Responsible role supervising the 'SOLD' flow of vehicles
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Paid Annual Leave
- Weekly Pay
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Uniform
If you are looking for your next challenge, progression, and the desire to join a growing brand, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!