Citrix EngineerBased in Erskine6 month initial contractMust hold Active SC Clearance to gain access to client site.
Must have design experience
- Usually assists with multiple customers working on medium to large project/programs, multiple client sites and management organizations.
- Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level.
- Creates and supports sales activities. Manages bids, or major input into the sales lifecycle. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales.
- Actively grows HP portfolio with existing customers through new opportunities and change management.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies such as Wintel, Storage and Networking while specialising in Citrix.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge in other technical areas in order to properly manage complex integration efforts. Demonstrates the application of technical expertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines so to provide solutions which encompass multiple technologies.
- Strong experience in multiple Server OS platforms, including support and configuration of a locked-down environment.
- Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings. Has led teams in the delivery of multiple concurrent deliverables across numerous technologies.
- Aid Solution Architects on providing product roadmap recommendations considering the direction that the account should take on future deliveries.
- Expert knowledge in the Citrix product suite with experience in design and implementation of multiple large scale Citrix solutions over distributed locations.
- Confident customer facing skills to provide expert level consultancy for challenging customer facing assignments with exigent delivery expectations.
- Able to produce detailed capacity and performance optimisation reports so recommendations can be produced for customers on how best to realise the optimal performance and design of Citrix solution.