Job; Web Developer(s) - West Drayton & Remote
This company is a technology agency that designs and builds software solutions to make organisation more responsive, more productive, and cost-effective.
Due to expansion they are seeking a PHP-savvy Developers (Front End, Back End & Full Stack) to work on client product development based on their new cloud Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform and associated B2B applications. (Their platform technology stack is primarily PHP / Symfony on AWS. They use multiple aspects of AWS, including Elasticsearch and CloudFront. Front end product UIs are built on this stack using React.js).
They're happy to split skills to either 'Front-End' or 'Back-End' but they're also keen to on-board 'Full (LAMP) Stack' people (please specify your preference when sending CV). What they want (depending on what type of Developer you are - please confirm upon application);
- Experience of writing clean, modern PHP
- Some knowledge of PHP frameworks (ideally Symfony),
- Experience of Object Orientated programming,
- Experience of Scrum/Agile,
- £'s; fully DoE up to £58k + benefits,
- Location; West Drayton, Hillingdon, Middlesex + 2 days per week remote/home working (after a return to their office post-CV19),
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90751232