Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & 'making a difference'?
Do you have experience teaching in an SEN special school?
I am currently working with a SEN secondary school who are looking for SEN, primary and secondary trained teachers to join their team for the next two terms. The ideal canddiate should be confident in teaching Maths or English. The students have a diagnosis of ASD or SEMH, if you have experience of working alongside students with SEN, then this could be the perfect job for you.
* a hardworking, friendly and supportive staff team
* a comprehensive induction and CPD programme
* a strong and committed governing body
* opportunities for development as a leader
* to contribute to the School Development Plan
* KS3 & KS4 focused (aged 11-16yrs)
* full Time
* experience in teaching SEN students
* to have desire to learn and thrive when faced with new challenges
* to be an outstanding practitioners with a commitment to raising standards
* work well as part of a team
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Apply now or call Danielle on or send your CV to .