Hours: Full Time - If experienced within Finance/HR/Operations
Part Time - if solely experienced within Finance (3-4 days)
Closing date: 28th September
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a fantastic charitable organisation based in Cambridge, your overarching responsibility will be managing our client's finances and corporate governance; and supporting the operational effectiveness of the business, which includes HR. The successful candidate will ideally be experienced in accounting function or be a qualified accountant. You should also be highly analytical and possess exceptional written and oral communication skills. If you have experience working within a higher education setting and are looking for a new challenge, please continue reading to find out more information.
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR THIS POSITION (As detailed above)
Duties & Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
* To lead and bare responsibility for the finance and budget management process
* To collate financial information, producing monthly forecasts and reports and reports of the Senior Team
* Support the senior management team, and other project managers, to achieve effective budgeting and monitoring against budgets
* Oversee contracts for business, licensing, and intellectual property issues
* Assist and prepare costings for funding bids, and advise staff on pricing and cost management
* Ensure the business remains compliant with all finance legislative requirements
* Maintain the level of financial controls to ensure accounting function manages financial risks
* Line management of one other
Extra Responsibilities if interested in the full-time position:
* To oversee and/or develop all necessary HR policies and processes, including management of outsourced payroll and pensions services
* To provide expertise and guidance to staff on HR policies and procedures, using external HR specialists as required
* To support the Senior Management Team during recruitment
* To have overall responsibility for the office premises and lease, ensuring the facilities meet the needs staff, including appointment/management of any external contractors necessary
* To oversee and be responsible for the health and safety
* To provide support to the ICT Manager where appropriate
Our client seeks a multi-disciplinary team player who has sound financial acumen, you should be pro-active and have good interpersonal skills to inform, support and involve colleagues across the organisation where appropriate.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice