Passionate about environment / sustainability / waste management? Passionate about going above and beyond for members / clients / customers? You're bright, eager to learn, great dealing with internal and external customers and want to build a strong career within a professional body. Click apply to start that journey.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £28,000
· Good holiday package rising with service
· Access to company benefits package which includes Private Healthcare + excellent pension (9%) + 3 x Life Assurance
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Southam, Rugby, Market Harborough, Corby
JOB DESCRIPTION: Account Manager, Customer Services, Sales Administration : Member Services Waste Management
This is a very diverse role - working in the Member Services Development team. Every day will be different - you'll need to be light on your feet and adjust / prioritise tasks as they come up.
Core aspects of the role include:
· Consultation with members and customers to provide feedback/ recommendations / support on appropriate services.
· Taking ownership of the feedback / evaluation process for products and services - including data gathering / analysis & reporting.
· Using this information to propose extensions and refinements to product / service offerings (in alignment with the framework of professional standards).
· Developing trusted and consultative relationships with internal departments, partners, members, customers and suppliers.
· Assisting in the building of a network of third-party training providers. You will evaluate the service level and manage these relationships going forwards.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Account Manager, Customer Services, Sales Administration : Member Services Waste Management
Firstly, you MUST have some client dealing experience from a business to business environment - be that from Sales, Administration, Account Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Consultancy etc. - and be confident engaging with clients, interpreting their needs and making / reporting recommendations.
Ideally, your experience will have come from a sector with some legislative requirement - such as Waste Management, Health and Safety, Training, Legal, Finance, Energy, Insurance, Risk Analysis, Fire & Security - though any service would be considered.
Alternatively, you will have some specific exposure to curating, evaluating development programmes, learning activities, training schemes.
Any experience of membership organisations would be a bonus. If you're passionate about the environment, sustainability and waste management - then that's a big plus too!
We have a proven track record of promoting from within. This role will also evolve to take advantage of the skills of the successful candidate.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Customer Services, Sales Administration : Member Services, Waste Management, Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety, Training, Legal, Finance, Energy, Insurance, Risk Analysis, Fire & Security
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16017, Wallace Hind Selection