Success Recruit are currently working with a Global Distributor based in Central Essex within the construction industry who are seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper who will be responsible for the Purchase Ledger as well as supporting with further related administrative responsibilities.
The successful Bookkeeper will be expected to:
* Professional training to equivalent of at least a level 2 book-keeping course
* The opportunity to join an established global brand
* Working within a positive and growing team who work together to constantly improve
* Brand new office environment & lunches are provided
* Company Bonus Scheme
Purpose of the Role:
The objective of this role is to work within a busy accounts team completing and supporting accurate bookkeeping and accounts for the company, understanding, and ensuring correct accounting principles are implemented and adhered to accurately in a timely manner.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Purchase Ledger Bookkeeping
* Bank reconciliation
* Managing company PayPal/Credit card accounts
* Query resolution on outstanding Credit/POD queries
* Filing of all necessary paperwork
* Shared responsibility for Debt Chasing
The successful Bookkeeper will require a very good understanding of the core accounting principles and will be looking to both support the current accounting processes as well as implement any new/improved methods of accounting/bookkeeping.
Monday to Friday - 8AM to 5PM
£21k - £25k dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within