Social Media Marketing Person -- Part-Time -- Biggleswade -- £10ph
The role requires a proactive, organised, driven and hardworking individual. We want a team player who is all about social media and raising the profile/brand online! Savvy with all the latest campaigns/influencers/trends and can grasp new information quickly in a very agile and fast paced business.
It is vital that you are passionate and have the ability and experience to take our clients online platform to another level! Enhancing the company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding on every opportunity.
• Plan a strategy for influencers to post content in line with new product releases as well as other key traffic days throughout the month
• Enhancing the company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding on every opportunity.
• Plan and execute creative campaigns and regular posts
• Monitor Instagram DMs for collaboration requests
• Create innovative content which will enhance and engage the customer experience across platforms Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest.....
• Respond to customer comments on social posts across all platforms by being positive, engaging and encouraging and resolving product questions if possible
• Keep all the data we collect up to date and accessible
• Make use of the swipe up feature and analyse and report weekly/monthly on performances using tools including Excel and Google Analytics
• Support with ad hoc tasks, including the organisation and management of PR events
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, do not delay apply today. We look forward to working with YOU!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business