Become our Financial Controller
Looking for your next career step in a fast-changing business?
We believe in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity and IT services to 6,000 happy customers who love us for our down to earth approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service.
You'll be based at our Blackwater offices (near Camberley) working for the CFO and as a member of the wider Windsor management team, as you take on day to day responsibility for professionalising processes alongside delivery of many aspects of financial controls, reporting and planning.
This role will appeal if you're looking to develop in a fast-paced environment, with a company that's keen to professionalise its systems and grow both organically and via acquisitions. You'll be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and have gained real-world experience, but this could be your first full FC role.
Your day to day role will include:
• Management accounting including consolidation of trading subsidiaries
• Financial accounting and maintenance of appropriate levels of controls within the business
• Preparation of financial reporting and revenue recognition for recurring and one-off revenues
• Invoicing, including usage-based billing processes
• Financial systems and process management and development
• Managing credit control team including coaching and personal development
• Oversee accounts payable, and carry-out supplier and adhoc payment processing
• Ensuring strong cash management processes including reconciliations and oversight of daily transaction processing and rolling cash forecasts
• Payroll preparation and processing using Sage Payroll system
• Audit preparation and support.
• Preparation of VAT and payroll tax returns.
• Under guidance of CFO, execute plan to manage acquisitions accounting processes and support their integration into the core business adapting processes and reporting as required
• Support Product & Commercial with business case preparation and analysis
Experience of managing and improving financial systems, ideally Sage, together with very strong Excel skills to allow efficient processing of data and reporting is essential.
So, if you're an ambitious finance professional, with an analytical mind and keen attention to detail, who's also a good relationship builder and can manage and coach others, we'd love to hear from you. If you've worked in a telecoms or tech business that's a big plus, but if you haven't and you're the right person with a real interest in what we do, then that's okay too.
If you do want to join the team, you'll get great benefits, spend time working from our happy modern offices in Blackwater and have a chance to accelerate your career to the next level.
To let us know you're interested, please send your CV with brief covering note and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com