THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer,home to premium brands such aslookfantastic,Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensureour technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond,is world class.Thisenables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale. What will I be doing?
The global service operations team has gone through a big transformation over the last 2 years and we are now in a position to hire our first service managers. As such, you will have a great opportunity to shape and establish this role. You will be working with key clients at a strategic and operational level to ensure we deliver a world class customer experience. Your role will include:-
- Working with key accounts and senior stakeholders to design and establish a framework for service engagement.
- Standardising and maintaining Service Schedules/contracts, Account Creation and vendor contract administration
- Developing and managing service reporting on progress against the service contract
- Monitor and manage demand and resource utilisation
- Managing Customer Satisfaction, including management of complaints
- Managing Managed Services Sales Opportunities
- Providing leadership, direction and contributing to ongoing development of the Global service operations strategy.
- Establishing a framework for mature, efficient managed service delivery
- Ensuring Service operations teams are trained and developed to technically deliver support services
- Ensuring that Incident and Problem Management activities are delivered to agreed service levels
- Developing ongoing document management and control including; Creating and maintaining Service Schedules/Contracts; Customer Operating Procedures; Customer Technical Operating Policies and Procedures; Customer reports delivering information of SLA performance; Major Incident reporting; Vulnerability and patch assessments
- Planning and managing successful Service transition across to the global service operations team
What skills and experience would I need?
- Ensuring services can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with Services sold
- Maintaining full communication with customers, end users, staff and stakeholders
- Planning and managing the release of deployment of services including: Upgrade of current services; Planned new service into operations; Proof of concept services into operations; New software into operations
- ITIL Expert
- Strong technical background, with professional level technical capabilities
What's in it for me?
- Experience in managing technical infrastructure to meet business need with high levels of availability to industry standards (ITIL, DevOps)
- Proven senior IT leader with experience of leading significant IT transformation and service operations
- Experience in developing successful managed service products and services
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills - ability to partner with senior management, other departments and external providers to achieve positive results
- Proven expertise in developing others, driving continuous improvement and leveraging best practices
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber