Since the global network was founded in 1952 by a family of physicians, the Mundipharma network has always challenged conventional wisdom, and we expect the same from our employees. If you crave the freedom to think and work in new ways, then this is the place for you. Our flat organization allows you to make decisions and deliver results fast, which makes this an exhilarating and exciting place to work regardless of your role.
The Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) will be formed from the Transformation of the Finance teams throughout Cambridge. The main purpose is to provide clear direction and focus and a single hub for all accounting activities in the UK. With a focus on the processes, a desire to leverage improvements across the Finance team.
The Continuous Improvement and Data Management Analyst will report to The Continuous Improvement (System & Process) and Data Management Lead. The role covers System & Process operational support activities to feed continuous improvement initiatives as well as Data Management processes across all IAC's within the remit of the FSSC.
Duties & Responsibilities
System/Process support & development:
- Provide general support & guidance to all FSSC users around system usage and transactional issues.
- Adhere to and develop Standard Operating Procedures to drive efficiency and quality.
- Investigate & drive resolution of system/process operational issues raised by the FSSC teams preventing AP, AR & R2R activities to be completed within the respective ERPs and applications. This will include liaising with relevant functions where necessary (ie. IT, external ERP support teams, supply chain, procurement, finance, etc.) following the relevant escalation routes.
- Resolve system / process issues as per agreed SLAs
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation of our systems and processes and input into business cases accordingly to drive benefits in performance & costs.
- Support & participate in any required testing or design activities as part of IT software upgrades or changes on behalf / alongside FSSC users.
- Perform master data activities (set up, maintenance, changes) for all finance processes in scope of the FSSC across all relevant ERPs and applications.
- Provide support & guidance for data queries & issues across the FSSC teams.
- Support CI & Data Management Lead in identifying opportunities for improvement and optimisation of our data processes cross functions and build business cases accordingly to drive benefits in performance & costs.
- Efficiently and effectively performs the data management activities to meet the agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Work alongside the GPO to develop and report Key Performance Indicators on SLA's with a focus on providing higher quality service as well as transparency to the internal customers.
- Effectively manage and implement change cross departments and companies as appropriate
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
- Take responsibility for own development to reach and maintain the required skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role including colleague system training.
Who we're looking for
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - Preferred
- Previous experience working within a shared service environment
- Ability to work effectively within a complex management matrix structure
- Experience in Oracle, SAP and Navision preferred.
- Practical knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and flexibility to learn new IT systems & applications.
- Must possess "soft skills": conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and across various business functions
- Broad, creative, and innovating thinking and the ability to gather extensive amounts of information and synthesize into concise reports and presentations
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills with an operational focus
Do you think you could help us see what others don't? Be inquisitive and help us move medicine forward!