Reach Education are looking for Teachers for part time and full-time roles with extensive experience of working with pupils with SEMH, EBD, ADHD and challenging behaviour.
You will need to be able to work in a very busy environment where pupils can have resistance to learning so a strong character is required.
The positions are to work within a school in Sheffield.
So, if you would like to work with a well-established company who care about our staff as much as our clients then we would love to hear from you.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Teaching Qualification with QTS.
- Be able to work in a challenging environment.
- The ability to teach to P Scales.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
- Excellent Classroom Management.
- Providing a safe learning environment.
- Be able to communicate with staff members and senior leadership team.
- Patient, tenacious, and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Have a passion for education and helping pupils reach their goals.
- Team Teach Training will be beneficial.
What we can offer
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Support and guidance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more, 40 in total.
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- An honest and consistent consultant.
If you feel you are the right candidate and be able to stay positive whilst supporting pupils with SEMH, ADHD, EBD and complex needs, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration at our office in Sheffield. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.