Pay: D2 - £18,426 - £21,166 pro-rata
Start Date: Immediate
A great opportunity has arisen for a talented Teaching Assistant to join our successful team at Walderslade Primary School, part of the Rivermead Inclusive Trust. We are seeking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and ambitious TAto our wonderful team!
So if you have the desire to raise standards for all children, then you are our candidate!
We are a well-equipped one form entry modern primary school, thriving at the heart of the Walderslade Community.
Walderslade Primary is full to capacity with a high demand for places. We firmly believe all pupils deserve to succeed and we provide a creative curriculum within a supporting ethos to ensure all meet their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Enjoy being with children and have a real desire to help them achieve.
- Believe all children can do well.
- Be passionate, flexible and proactive in providing a creative and inspiring curriculum for pupils
- Be able to work collaboratively, but can also act with initiative
- Be self-motivated and keen to develop your skills.
We can offer you:
- Excellent travel links to the M20, M2 as well as Medway towns - we're 15 minutes from Bluewater!
- A supportive and friendly working team
- Well behaved children who enjoy learning and rise to every challenge
- A well-resourced school, in an outstanding setting
- A bespoke curriculum which inspires and motivates allowing you to develop and be creative.
- A range of support from our team of professionals who are absolutely committed to driving our school forward, including SLT and Key Stage leaders.
- A strong key stage lead and teaching staff who will support your development within the school
So, make the proactive choice to work at a primary school that offers a real chance to expand your career options whilst you enjoy supporting our children. Become a TA at this great school.
Closing Date: 25/09/2020 at 12:00
Interviews: w.b. 28/9/2020
Information about the school
Our school is a one-form entry primary school, situated in the heart of Walderslade. There has been a school on the site for over a hundred years, however the current school was only built in 2012, winning an award for its design.
We are a small school, with big ambitions! We pride ourselves on knowing each individual child and ensuring that they reach their potential. We aim to provide anyone joining our school family with the best opportunities possible, helping to nurture and develop them with a holistic approach to learning. The school is part of the wonderfully supportive Rivermead Inclusive Trust.
Our school works as a team in which parents, children, staff and governors are all involved in the education of our children. Everyone at Walderslade Primary wants the very best for our pupils, with parental involvement playing an important part. We feel teamwork is the key to us getting the best out of every member of our school community.
We are a family at Walderslade Primary, and we understand that children only have one chance at Primary school. We want to make this time count for all.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.