Full and Part time - Long and Short Term Salaried Contracts - Pulling together through Covid-19 - Fast recruitment process and start dates! - Kingston-Upon Thames
· Do you want to start a career in care?
· Do you want to expand on your knowledge and skills within the healthcare sector?
Hilton Nursing Partners supports discharges from hospital by providing assessment services within the patients own home and also support patients to see if they are able to safely remain in their own homes longer term without the need to be moved into residential care.
Our services are even more important through this pandemic to free up beds in the local hospitals. We have an excellent training team, who will be able to help in your development.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an 'OUTSTANDING' team dedicated to delivering high-quality person-centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
· Compassion: Our Support is based on empathy, respect and dignity.
· Innovation: We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients.
· Courage: We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes.
· Enabling Choice: We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices.
· Trust: We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication.