Proactive Personnel are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter for our prestigious Runcorn based client.
Our client is an extremely well established organisation and is a recognised world leader in the manufacturing and installation of powder processing technology. With continued investment, this is a great opportunity to join and growing, forward thinking business.
As a mechanical fitter you will be required to undertake the following:
- Complete mechanical and pneumatic assemblies according to technical drawings
- Complete full installation and documentation on customer sites
- Maintain relevant qualifications by attending internal and external training.
The skills and qualifications required for this role are as follows:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a mechanical fitter
- Hold a qualification within a mechanical discipline
- Have the ability to read technical drawings
- Have a good aptitude of English and Maths to complete required documentation
In addition to the above you must be willing to travel both UK and abroad when required which will involve staying away for a set periods of time.
This role is temporary with the potential of become permanent for the right candidate. Once you become permanent you will receive a competitive annual salary, 23 days holidays, private pension scheme and private medical cover