Context Recruitment are pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding and very successful mortgage company who are currently recruiting for Case Managers to provide administrative support within their successful client services team. This is a very busy time within the industry and a great time to join a leading company.What will you be doing?
As a Case Manager, you will be required to provide administrative support to a team of mortgage consultants and deliver outstanding service to clients. You will take ownership of your client's mortgage cases from application to completion. This is a great opportunity to join a lively, dynamic, and fast-paced team of 12 (currently growing!) who ensure they always have a busy, but fun environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
What is our client looking for?
- Build strong relationships between Mortgage Consultants, Client Services, and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to our clients by managing their expectations and keeping them up to date on the progress of their applications.
- Taking ownership of workloads and striving to deliver on individual and group sales targets.
- Liaise with Lenders, solicitors, and clients to ensure you can move your mortgage cases through as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with administration in an office or a customer service environment. You will have developed excellent written and oral communication skills, basic computer skills, and be used to dealing with inbound customer calls. Full training will be provided so experience within the finance or mortgage industry is not required.
Our client is also looking for a positive individual who works well collaborating with both clients and internal teams, a strong communicator who can build rapport and who is aware of the potential for developing new opportunities in every conversation.
The skills and knowledge our client is looking for include:
What do you get out of it?
- An excellent eye for detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- The ability to thrive in a high pressured, fast pace environment.
- The ability and confidence to deal with clients and resolve issues.
- Able to complete work to a high standard within agreed service standards.
- Professional and have an excellent telephone manner
- Possess the drive and ambition to progress your career
- Preferably experienced in delivering great customer service
This role offers a starting salary of £18k, rising to £20k after successful passing a 6 month probation period. Beyond this there is the possibility of annual salary increases up to a maximum of £23k within this role. In addition, there is the opportunity of monthly bonuses of up to £250 per month, based on both team and personal targets. You will receive 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a company pension, and a life insurance cover.
They offer a fun and friendly office atmosphere with a real focus on training and development, many of the administrative team members progress into mortgage advice or management positions and they are looking for people who are eager to progress their careers and who are willing to step up to the challenge. They also have quarterly social events and great on site facilities including free parking.Want to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Apply with your CV now!
Please apply if you think you would be a good fit for this role and have customer service and administration experience and would fit well in a young and dynamic team. The interview process will include an initial telephone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview (situation permitting) if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please apply now to send your CV.