IT Operations Manager
Meraki Talent's client are offering a unique opportunity to join their dynamic start-up business and be part of a fast-paced team in the rapidly growing renewable energy sector.
In this strategic yet hands-on role you will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT infrastructure and support services along with technical solutions and cyber security. This will involve maintaining servers, hosting networks, providing application support, network management, desktop support and provisioning all IT equipment used within the business.
The role will be to establish and maintain the highest standards of technical and information management systems to ensure safe legal and compliant products are supplied to customers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in an IT or related discipline and proof of continued learning for evolving technologies and solutions
- Technical leadership experience and project ownership
- Excellent customer service skills and enthusiasm for customer satisfaction
- Tenacious problem solver with a drive to achieve excellence
- Expert troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- A clear and concise written and oral communicator
- Attention to detail with a particular focus on best practices and security
- Sound administration experience of industry wide products such as G Suite, Jira, Confluence, Dropbox etc.
- Tolerance for stressful situations and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Natural curiosity for solving challenging IT problems
- Experience of establishing infrastructure solutions from the ground up
- Experience of incident management software
- Experience in establishing and maintaining an IMS and good knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO27001 requirements
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Andy wants: IT Operations Manager, IT Support, IT Strategy, ISO27001, Technical Leadership
Please see our website page headed (eg) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90758132