Youth Worker - Alternative Provision£66.00 - £75.00 per dayLiverpool
An Alternative Provision in Liverpool is looking for Youth Worker to join their team on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent.
The Alternative Provision caters for students aged 14-16 who have been permanently excluded from Mainstream Education and can display challenging Behaviour. The role will be working within the schools Motor Vehicle department providing support to pupils during both their Practical and Theory lessons. This is a very friendly school where we have placed several teachers into supply and long-term roles. The feedback we have from teachers is that the staff are supportive and collaborative.
The role is to start As soon as possible on a full time basis and will continue on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- To provide support to the Motor Vehicle department
- Supporting pupils during their Theory and Practical lessons
- Working closely with other staff members within the Provision
The Milk Difference:
- You must have previous experience working with children with challenging behaviour
- Experience within Mechanics or a keen interest in this
- Previous experience working within a similar setting
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Ashleigh Dring on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90755139