UK & EMEA Tax Accountant for a Global manufacturing company.
Your new company:
Global manufacturing company with 100+ entities. You will be working within the EMEA tax function.
Your new role:
Working within a small tax function, this role requires a recently-qualified candidate looking to broaden and enhance their experience and knowledge across in-country international taxes, both direct and indirect.
Reporting to the European Tax Manager you will collaborate closely with the Tax Accounting team and assist in managing the tax function for the UK and Europe. Additionally, you will help to facilitate tax audits and participate in strategic planning.
- Responsible for assisting the EMEA tax team with the accurate and timely preparation of non-U. tax returns.
- Work with localised finance teams alongside the European Tax Manager to manage local tax issues and minimize outsourcing
- In partnership with the UK Tax function, assist with the UK compliance process.
- Provide tax support for the UK businesses as needed - VAT, payroll taxes etc.
- Research and document relevant local country tax laws in support of tax return positions and tax planning
- Assist with transfer pricing issues and planning.
What you'll need to succeed:
- CTA or ATT + experience
- Strong knowledge of UK taxation, EU initiatives and European tax law and a good understanding of international tax concepts
- Desire and ability to contribute to the continuous development and success of our team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A working knowledge of US/international tax interactions would be desirable
- Successful independent worker as well as strong team member
What you'll get in return:
A competitive salary, benefits, introduction to bonus scheme. Flexible working policy is currently under review.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.