Field Service EngineerNorthern Ireland*Experience working with garage equipment is essential*Salary
: £25,000 per annum, Expenses, Company vehicle with fuel, PDA, Laptop, Healthcare, Child Vouchers, 33 days holiday Pension scheme
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Garage Equipment Engineer to cover the Northern Ireland region. This position is working for our client who is the leading company within the UK in the supply, installation, service and maintenance of Garage Equipment.The role
Working from home you will be required to travel to customer's sites in the region to diagnose and carry out repairs on garage equipment, namely being lifting systems.
- Carry out diagnostic/repair and installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts.
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- Prepared to work overtime when required, but no call out.
- Based in Northern Ireland, ideally in Belfast
- Have previous experience of working within the garage equipment industry
- Good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment,
- Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of the region's geography and road network would be a distinct advantage.
- Full UK driving licence is essential
£25,000 - £26,000 Overtime (door to door), Door-to-door Overtime, Pension, Commission scheme leading to sales, Healthcare, Van, Tools, Uniform
If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience, then please don't hesitate to contact Tom Long on the contact details provided.