Mechanical Assembly Operative
The role includes: -
- Skills/ability to carry out basic/general mechanical fitting tasks, e.g. marking out, drilling, filing, riveting and welding.
- Skills/ability to use basic fitting hand tools, e.g. hammers, spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Skills/ability to carry out basic mechanical assembly skills, e.g. bolts, washers, nuts, riveting, torque settings.
- Undergo training/develop understanding of basic hydraulic system principles/installations, e.g. reading schematics, symbols, fittings and cleanliness.
- Following training, to have the ability to complete operations in standard time.
6 Month Contract with the potential to go permanent after 6 months
Please email a copy of your CV to