Pertemps are recruiting for a Mechanical Assembler for our Kettering based engineering client.
This is a temporary to permanent position offering very comfortable and clean working conditions with a dedicated team of long standing staff.
Hours of work are 08.00-16.30 Monday to Friday, however a degree of flexibility is required as overtime is a regular benefit with this role.
- Ability to build mechanical parts from directions or drawings
- Assembling machinery
- Removal and rebuild of parts
- Understanding of intricate components and machinery
- You'll be required to make fixes and repair parts
- Working with moulding materials
- Previous experience of working with lathes and milling & turning will be a distinct advantage
A CV is required for this position and you will attend an interview with a potential apptitude test onsite with our client.
Interested? Please forward a CV.